Dr. Catherine Le
Call / Text
Our Office Has Moved!!!
2421 Encinal Avenue,
Unit B/C (upstairs)
Alameda, CA 94501
Please pardon our mess while we get settled in to our new location
Monday: 9am - 6pm
Wednesday: 9am - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 6pm
We are currently only in network with Landmark and BlueShield insurance at this time.
Please call / text for fee inquiries.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
2421 Encinal Avenue, Unit B/C (upstairs), Alameda, CA 94501
What To Expect
- usually 50-70 minutes. Includes examination of problem issue specifically, and overall general health
- diagnosis of problem
- usually 10 - 30 minutes
- follow up and treatment
- depending on needs of patient
- chiropractic adjustment
- ancillary therapies - if doctor deems necessary for patient's recovery
CHIROPRACTIC is a science and art which concerns itself with the relationship between the spine and the nervous system. When any part of the spine is not moving properly, it causes interference in the nervous system that will affect the restoration or preservation of health. This can lead to pain, dysfunction, or may be entirely asymptomatic
HEALTH is a state of optimal physical, mental, and social well-being, not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
PAIN is not a symptom and CANNOT be treated. Pain is a signal sent from the brain to allow one to know that there is a problem somewhere in the body. When the problem is fixed, the pain signals will stop firing.
An ADJUSTMENT is a specific application of force to correct a restricted joint performed by a Doctor of Chiropractic.
ANCILLARY PROCEDURES (physiotherapies) can be performed prior to or following the chiropractic adjustment to aid in the healing process.
Palmer Diversified - manual manipulation
Electric Muscle Stimulation
- helps to promote circulation to area of discomfort
- helps to loosen tight muscles
- helps to alleviate pain
Myofascial Release / Neuromuscular Re-education
- performed by Doctor
- cross fiber massage to specific muscle groups
- usually done with active joint motion
- provides stabilization to hypermobile joints
- prevents over stretching of strained muscles
- aids in reducing inflammation
- promotes healing of torn tissues and muscle fibers
- helps decrease inflammation in affected area
MAKE AN APOINTMENT
2421 Encinal Avenue (upstairs)
Alameda, CA 94501
Call / Text / Email
By appointment only.
Same day appointments available.
Monday: 9 - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9 - 6:00pm
Thursday: 9 - 6:00pm